Follow me, into nowhere

10 nov 2009

Sometimes I wonder how its gonna feel, will my first love be true and real.

Will I be ready when my heart starts to fall. What will I do when my love comes to call.

Will my love come, will it be filled with hope and desire?

Will my love come In the pourin' rain?

Am I ready for the joy?

Am I ready for the pain?

Am I ready for the boy?

Am I ready for love?

I know I'm not a little girl anymore. Cuz I'm feeling things I've never felt before, sweet sensations and anticipations, calling commotion to my emotions.

Be true to yourself and keep your spirit free

And love will find you one way or another

Be good to yourself and be good to each other

Its a run around the world and its moving so fast. Though I wanna find a love thats gonna last, a love so strong that it can withstand the weight of the world in the palm of its hand

Am I ready for this game?

Am I ready for the kiss?

Am i ready for the stars?

Am I ready for the bliss?

Am I ready for love?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Partículas del mundo