Follow me, into nowhere

25 abr 2010

Before I fall too fast kiss me quick but make it last,
so I can see how badly this will hurt me when you say good bye.
Keep it sweet, keep it slow. Let the future pass but dont let go
but tonight I could fall to sleep to this beautiful moonlight.
But your so hypnotising you got me laughing while I sing you got me similing in my sleep.
I can say this im unravling, and your love is where im falling so please dont catch me.
Sing this high dont settle down. Like a child running scared from a clown
im terrified of what you'll do my stomach screams just when I look at you.
Now fly away so I can breath even though your far from sufficating me.
But I cant get my hopes to high cuz every hello ends with a goodbye.
But your so hypnotising you've got me laughing while I sing, you've got me smiling in my sleep
and I can say this im unravling. Your love is where im falling so please dont catch me.
Now you see why im scared, I cant open up my heart without a care
but here I go its what I feel and for the first time in my life i know its real.
And when im out? please dont break me im giving up so just catch me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Partículas del mundo