Follow me, into nowhere

3 sept 2011

I can't find myself, in the head of this stranger in love. Holding on given up to another under faded setting sun. And I wonder where I am... Could she run away with him? So happy and so young, and I stare. As I sing in the lost voice of a stranger in love, out of time letting go. In another world that spins around for fun, and I wonder where I am... Could he ever ask her why? So happy and so young... And I stare... But... I can't find myself. In the heart of this stranger in love, given up, holding on to this other under faded setting sunAnd I'm not sure where I am... Would he really turn away? So happy and so young... And I stare... As I play out the passion of a stranger in love, letting go of the time in this other world that spins around for oneAnd I'm not sure where I am... Would she know it was a lie? So happy and so young... And I stare... But... I can't find myself. In the soul of this stranger in love… No control over one to the other under faded setting sun. And I don't know where I am... Should he beg her to forgive? So happy and so young... And I stare... As I live out the story of a stranger in love. Waking up going on in the other world that spins around undone. And I don't know where I am... Should she really say goodbye? So happy and so young… And I stare... But... I can't find myself. I got lost in someone else.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Partículas del mundo